Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronising special pricing

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Webtools customisation and I'd like some advice on how I can synchronise special pricing between SBO and Webtools. As I understand the situation at the moment, Webtools is capable of storing special pricing but it doesn't synchronise with SBO. This is an issue for me where I have a client that is very dependant on special pricing which is maintained in SBO.

I looked at writing a plugin to do this synchronisation. However, I ran in to a problem because, as far as I can see, the triggering of a plugin is linked to a particular business object queue (eg BP). When I update a special price for a BP in SBO it does not actually update the BP master data so Webtools will not resync the BP and the plugin is never triggered.

The only way I could think of to sync special pricing was to do a direct insert in to the Webtools pricing tables. I could run that off SQL Agent but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to directly edit Webtools data. Would this invalidate my client's Webtools support from SAP (like it would if I updated any SBO system tables directly) or is it an allowed customisation?

Kind Regards,

Owen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem is that some special pricing is not available via the DI-API in business one. We DO handle special pricing on a business partner level. So if you set a special price for a business partner that will function as normal.

Now if you are looking at doing quantity breaks, hierarchies or expansions, this thread should get you started:

[|]

Answers (0)