Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync field PERID onto the Business Partner

krishnayeluri
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have the field PERID (Identification Number) enabled on IT0002 of the employee record.
Would need to have this synchronized onto the Business Partner record.

Can you help explain the way to do so and the place to locate this field.

Note: I have run the BUPA sync job from se38 as usually done for an emp-BP replication. However, I'm unable to find this field on the business partner record.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JoeyLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may need to review the job configuration and make sure that the PERID field is included in the replication process. What's more? If the PERID field is not visible on the Business Partner record, there could be a few reasons for this:

- Field mapping issue: Double-check the field mapping between the employee record and the Business Partner record. Ensure that the PERID field is correctly mapped and replicated.

- Customization: It is possible that the PERID field is not included in the standard Business Partner record layout. In this case, you may need to customize the Business Partner record layout to include the PERID field.

- Authorization: Make sure that you have the necessary authorization to view and edit the PERID field on the Business Partner record. Check with your system administrator if there are any authorization restrictions in place.

From the current information that's all I could suggest.

BR,

krishnayeluri
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, Joey. Will look into these aspects.