cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syetem message setting issuue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have an issue regarding to change the sytem message from warning to error message

Ver Appl No Messe Text Categ

00 06 55 Pur req &,item &,not released for ordering E

now i had created Pur req & saved .But with out releasing Pur req i am creating P.O this time when i was saving System throwing Error message -

Pur req &,item &,not released for ordering .now its working fine .there is no problem at all.

But i try to change the message to "W" warning & saved the settings.

now i had created Pur req & saved .But with out releasing Pur req i am creating P.O this time when i was saving System Should throw warning message only but in my case its throwing Error message----Pur req &,item &,not released for ordering .Even after deleting the line item in the system message also reflecting the same,can anyone solve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance to all

Visla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a Warning message indicates that you can go ahead ..with certain message ..

but for Error message you can not go ahead with out resolving the issue..

If you change the message in to Warning, you think that system will allow you creation of PO w.r.to unrealsed PR..

under any circumstances you can not over rite the release process..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai experts,

can any one give me the solution .pls

regards

visla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls confirm if you are changing the message through OMT4. Also check the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you try again by redoing the changes (by activating the message) and again by deactivating the same.

For both cases, after making changes make sure that changes are reflecting in Config. also ex out of system and then re-login and test for both cases. It sounds weird but it works many times. try this hopefully it will work.

regards,

Prashant Rathore.