cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop popup from appearing when creating PO

0 Kudos

we installed the new version 618 for SAP_APPL in our system and since then we receive a popup window when saving a newly created PO.

during the creation we get some standard warnings, such as "can delivery be met" etc etc and when saving, the system displays a popup stating that system messages exist, if we want to Edit or Save or cancel.

how can we stop this popup from apppearing?

an additional info: it happens only with a specific PO type, not with NB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Alisa,

I´m not sure if this is feasible w/o development aid. I always remember having that pop up in SAP.

From a generic perspective the pop up should be beneficial, even if it only contains 1 warning inside. Perhaps what you could evaluate is if the majority of cases happen because of 1 or 2 messages (like the delivery date example you gave) and if you´re fine with it simply change customizing so that the message is no longer relevant (not sure, sounds like the remedy might be worst than the disease:)).

All the best,

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello alisa.schlossberg-majer,

Have seen screenshot which is shared by you and seems that business has enhanced this error before saving of every PO. It's not look like standard message.

I think please connect with your ABAP Consultant to debug this error.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj, it is standard program SAPLSPO2 behind the pop up check, I always remember this one in R/3 and S/4.

All the best,

hi Neeraj

I doubt that because it is a standard popup and it comes in one PO type.

I wonder where the settings for that are, I cannot find it

0 Kudos

I will try to explain better.

during the PO creation, I receive a warning in the lower part of the screen and that is fine (like "can delivery be met?".

the issue is that when I get these warnings, when saving I receive a popup like the one in the screenshot.

this is the one I want to eliminate; I am aware of the fact that I can change messages numbers reactions but this one has no message number defined and I am not sure where to find it.system-messages.png

StepanKadera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear alisa.schlossberg-majer,

You can check messages related to POs via path:

SPRO->Materials Management->Purchasing->Environment Data->Define Attributes of System Messages->System messages

"Can delivery date be met" is ME 040 message.

In case you will set message category to "blank" it should no longer pop-up.