cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock value on the specific day (according to plant and storage location)

novop
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need your help again. My goal is to comapre stock values on the specific date in the past.

I checked hopefuly all the suggested transaction from the similar posts like MC.9, MC.5, MC45, MC46, MC48, MB52, MB5B, MC50 etc. but couldn't get the right answer.

So, is there any transaction which could give me requested information?

I need these datas for specific date, plant and storage location, only for unrestected parts (not project parts, not bulk parts).

Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance.

Petra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StepanKadera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

I'm seeing three possible solutions:

1) When running MB5B without field "totals only-****" marked, I think almost all selection criterias are available in MB5B (date, Sloc, plant, stock type). Only to filter out bulk materials will be not possible.(possible to use different report to recognize bulk parts?). Anyway in case of using MB5B it's not possible to scope of list ALV list (as for example in ME2N) and format of report is hard to work with:

This can be resolved by excel template / VB macro.

Anyway this solution is not at all "smooth".

2) Usage of BW report might be also solution. (if BW is implemented)

3) Creation of ABAP report similar to this one:

https://blogs.sap.com/2018/07/22/inventory-ageing-abap-report/

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

novop
Explorer

Hi Stepan, thank you! I did it in MB5B on the exact day so I had the information about mat. # and qty on that day. Than I copied the list of all parts to customized Tcode to get a prices and sort out bulk and used xlookup to match it... It probably wasn't 100%, but it helped to me and it may could help to the others with the same question 🙂 Thank you for your time, again. 😉