Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Layout Launchpad User Role S/4HANA Cloud

MEntrup
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I created a role with various catalogs. The user of this role should only see a handful of those applications from those catalogs.
Preferably in some way of "Favorite" Group.
Also should those other Applications be invisible for the user with the role that I created.

I know that with the tool "App Finder" its possible for one user to create the launchpad as requested.
But I need a general design for the role . So that every user with this role sees the same and dont needs to work with the App finder to design his own launchpad.

Is it possible to predefine a role design?

Thank you in advance
Manuel

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Saumitra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @m.entrup: The Fiori Launchpad Spaces and Pages concept is exactly something which will help you w.r.t a set of Fiori Apps that appears for your Business users from the Business Roles assigned to them. I see this as a perfect solution for your use case. The space concept in Fiori Launchpad for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public edition was created to offer more flexibility to influence the launchpad layout for specific user groups. This is a topic in itself and I am sharing couple of links which you can go through to understand it in details along with examples & demos:

1) One of the best blogs for your query by our Expert george.yu - https://blogs.sap.com/2022/08/22/how-to-use-spaces-and-pages-in-sap-s-4hana-cloud-2208-release/

2) Manage Launchpad Spaces & Pages - https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/4fc8d03390c342da8a60f8ee387bca1a/e55f5cc8ccec490f83a00284... (Standard help documentation but very powerful source of information)

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
- Saumi

Answers (0)