cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Cost Estimate not capturing Regular Freights

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 72 materials are not captured with the Regular Freights Cost after completing the year end activity of costing run. The overhead rates are maintained for year 2012 in the costing sheet in KZS2 and KZZ2, yet the standard cost estimate are not reflecting the costs against the head Regular Freight under material cost estimates.

Could you please let me know, are we missing any other setting for the Freight Cosgts to populate in standard cost estimates?

Thanks,

Prithwiraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The cost sheet format is,

1. Material cost,

2. Overhead cost

3. Other fixed costs

You need to check the below.

1. Have you assigned the "Percentages' in Define Percentage Overhead Rates under "Costing Sheet: Components"

2. Have you specified the Cost sheet in "Valuation Varint" - Overheads tab

3. Have you defined the Activity rates in KP26 with Cost center and Activity rate based.

Let us know if you still need any help

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the answers.

As you mentioned, point 1 and 2, are done in the system. I am not sure if business has completed KP26 for regular freights.

Should we maintain KP26 activity price planning for Regular Freight cost component also?

Will this allow in reflecting the costs?

Thanks.

former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Yes..

To capture Regular Freight cost in Standard Cost Estimate, You need to maintain activity price planning for Regular Freight cost component also in T-Code: KP26.

and Check after assigning Freight cost component also in T-Code: KP26.

Regards,

GK

SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't get about assigning Freight Cost Component in KP26. I have never heard of assigned Cost Components in KP26.

How the settings of Cost elements be made?

Thanks.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mate...

Just follow the below and see if the required config has been done or not.

SPRO -> Controlling -> Product Cost Controlling -> Product Cost Planning -> Basic Settings for Material Costing -> Overhead -> Costing Sheet: Components -> Define Percentage Overhead Rates

Here, you need to specify the

O/H Rate Freight & Customs - SH01 D020 Overhead Type/Plant

Select the OH Rate row and click on "Details". Check the below example for you

2011.01.01 2011.12.31 Controlling Area 1 Plant 21.000 %

2011.01.01 2011.12.31 Controlling Area 2 Plant 21.000 %

Let us know the settings

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the settings in KZZ2 and the Overhead %ages are maintained for Regular Freight.

ZFRT Freight

D020 Overhead Type/Plant

Rate is 4.5%

Still Freight cost is not reflecting in CK13N.

KP26 is not maintained. Please confirm if Freight charges fall under any activty type?

Do we need to maintain KP26 for this? I don't think any activity type is there for Freights. Please advise.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the answer myself so though of updating.

No KP26 is required for this scenario.

The value is getting populated based on the Cost element that is maintained against the Calculation Base.

Regular Freight will have some Base. It needs to be checked in the Base which Cost element is maintained for that.

If the cost element is not there, CK13N will not display the material cost estimate.

Thanks for all your answers.

former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Check the below settings in T-Code: KP26. Assign the Cost Center and Activity Types with Activity Prices.

Check whether the Freight Cost Element is assigned in Cost Component Structure.

Regards,

GK

SAP