Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stability studies-email creation of lots

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have checked various topics mentioned for stability studies here to get couple of clarification for some business questions. I am familiar with the QM part and the overall process. However, it would great if i could get answer to following points.

1. Business need email function as soon as an inspection lot is created( for initial sample and for inspection lots from scheduled study). I have checked the stability notification (QST01/QM01) and see there are multiple steps and notification has configured with certain screens and also there some actions. My question is exactly where should we configure :

a) if we require to get a mail in initial sample lot creation

b) incase i need to get a mail for users when inspection lots are generated from maintenance plan (through scheduled job). Is there any standard mail function used in IP10 for stability studies.

Sorry for too many queries as i have not worked with mail functionality in notification yet.

Another question is in standard QS notification, can i close the study after initial sample( lot creation) and complete stability study or i have to complete the entire study( like storage for samples,scheduling etc.)

Thank you for your time and support.

best regards

George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Please find the below summery

1. Email at Initial sample inspection lot creation - Since this lot is created in foreground by a user, you may not need an email. But, we can send the email by configuring a function module in Follow-up action in "Action Box" configuration for notification. Also, you have to have logic to send this email to concerned people only

2. For Inspection lots created with schedule, you must have scheduled the background job to create inspection lot. Then you may need to create another program which looks for created inspection lots and send the email with details to the concern people.

in standard notification QS, the status profile of the notification decide if the users are allowed to certain function based on the status of the notification. I would suggest you to try yourself to see if the status profile allows you to completed the stability study without completion of other important steps. It is illogical for me to complete the stability study without completing anything but only the initial inspection. But, in case after initial inspection you found that the stability study cannot be performed with this batch then you can always cancel the study.

Regards,

Dipesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dipesh,

Thank you very much for your answers and appreciate your inputs. I will check and come back incase of any further questions.

Best regards

George