Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software component version SAP IW BEP 200 is missing on system

charles_koekemoer2
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day,

We have recently upgraded our ERP systems to EHP7 successfully. Now the on the LMDB's verification results in the following error:

Software component version "SAP IW BEP 200" is missing on system for product instance "SAP GATEWAY 2.0-Gateway BEP".

I have tried to manually implement the component IW_BEP_200 using saint as an add-on and saint is not picking up. I also tried to use the MOP to get the missing component without any success. Anyone who had come across the problem and how to get it over please advise.

Kind regards,

CK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189797
Active Contributor

IW_BEP 200 is not valid for 740 system. This is adopted by SAP_GWFND.

Regards,
Gaurav

charles_koekemoer2
Participant
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

That is what I also believe but still the verification check is still failing as per attached image

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

This would indicate that product instance are not mapped correctly.

What are the software components you have in your system.
SAP_GWFND is part of the netweaver abap stack for 740 system so for this particular component , you do not need to add the product instance. So it would be much helpful if you provide the complete list of the software components in your system.

Best Regards,
Gaurav

charles_koekemoer2
Participant
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

I have finally got the below sap note and I am sorted now.

2338747 - Landscape verification check shows: "Software component version "SAP IW BEP 200" is missing"

Regards,

CK

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Charles,

Thanks for the update. Note explains the same thing which I mentioned but in more structured way.

Please close the thread.

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Answers (0)