cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service procuremnet

satishkumar_kirla
Participant
0 Kudos

while creating serive master we assign valution class to service master which defaulted thru the service categroy that is assigned to the service master.

Whn i create PO for a service, system will not allow to enter the serviec number and asks to provide a/c assignment category - this becoz of item category.

After entering the service number system should default the G/L account number based up on the val class of the service, but it is asking to enter G/L account and costcenter mannually- Plz explain.

Where can we automatic a/c determination simulation as we do for materilas in OMWB. System asks val area, Mvt type, and val class/ mat no to execute simulation. But in the case of services we can give transaction only.

plz explaint the conditions for automatic a/c determination while creating service PO.

sori for troubling u with a comprehensive explaination.!!!!

regds

kirla/sap-ibm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OKB9 ..and enter gl as you want ...

satishkumar_kirla
Participant
0 Kudos

thank u for ur reply...

In OKB9, we define a default cost center for a given G/L account. But my requirement is to identify G/L automatically while creating a PO. plz clarify the

Former Member
0 Kudos

TRX ks02 default values are there...check it may help full...

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OBYC under T/E Key "GBB" whether for valuation modifier "VBR", Service Expense A/c has been assigned to the relevant Valuation Class of Service Master. If not then assign the same and then check.

satishkumar_kirla
Participant
0 Kudos

thank u for ur reply...

how can i arrive at concluion that the system wil hit transaction event key GBB during the transaction ME21n. My question is, it is a transaction ( eg MIGO) using Mvt type then we can check it from the relevant value string attached to MvT type. Where the question of account grouping code comes. plz give a comprehensive answer