Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM & RFID Device Integration

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have worked on SAP WM with RFID Device Integration(ITS Service/SAP Console).

Now I have come across with scenario where one of the plants don't have WM implemented but they want to use same RFID Devices to that plant as well.

As per my knowledge, RFID Devices integration is possible when we have SAP WM implemented.

So, Could any one suggest how SAP MM will be integrated with RFID Devices.

@Moderator : Please dont block this Discussion. I have search enough on sdn and havnt got any query for this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry but it is a general question  and it was many times asked before:

If I search with MM RFID then I get 54 hits

if I search with MM Scanner then I get 211 hits.

If you had read them then either your question is answered or you could ask more specific .

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Moderator,

Yes you are very much right.

But none of the posts clearly says whether RFID Devices/Handheld devices which gets integrated with SAP WM, can be integrated without WM as well.

I want to integrate RFID Device/Handheld devices to SAP MM, is it Possible or not ? if Yes, then how ?

Regards,

Ashish

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,,

Can anyone answer my query ?

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

First of all make you clear that, RFID is used only in warehouse for Receipt and Issue of goods for the particular warehouse .

Hence RFID has an integration with WM only and WM is integrated withMM

For example,

If you have receipted the goods in warehuse, you can do MIGO for the particular PO and that will be MM part. You will not be able to do thw same in RFID menu.

But yes after MIGO the WM process like TO creation and confirmation etc, you can do the same in RFID.

And yes you can do the settings fro RFID using SPRO path. " Mobile Data Entry menu"

I hope I have answered your query.