cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Condition Contract Management - use of different Rebate and Accrual condition types

i_vercruysse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there anyone who already implemented different condition types for final and accrual settlements in one condition contract? And these rebate/accrual condition types refer to different account keys which derive different accounts? I have some issues with the reversal accruals not being split up and consequently not posting to the correct accounts. Any ideas about configuration settings to be done? Many thanks! ��

The following config node is already implemented to obtain he correct accrual reversals , however it is not giving me the correct result yet.

0 Kudos

Working with condition type groups is a bit more complicated an the documentation provided from SAP is very scarce. You need to configure condition type groups for accruals, condition type groups for accruals from settlement, condition type groups for offset preceding settlements and condition type groups for delta accruals (if you are using delta accrual settlement). It is also very important to properly create the automatic settlement pricing procedure by including the condition types in the correct positions. Also, you may need to create a custom calculation routine similar to 91 to properly calculate excessive accruals from settlement pertaining to the correct condition type (sub-program). For starters, if you share a screenshot of your settlement pricing procedure, this will be helpful to see your idea of nesting multiple rebate conditions under the same contract.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gvictor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i.vercruysse,

Yes, that's possible.

You will have to maintain as well
- Define and configure condition type group for Accruals from Settlement
- Define and configure condition type group for Offset Preceding Settlements
- Update accordingly Specify Settlement settings for Condition contract type
- Maintain relevant condition usage for each condition type

You may have to create/modify routine 91 as well.

Regards,
Gauthier V.

i_vercruysse
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Gauthier,

thanks for the response. Any hint on where i can find more info on which condition types to add in the respective nodes or examples that refer to the standard? The info on the IMG is not so clear.

br, Ilse

gvictor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ilse,

Unfortunately there is no documentation about those settings and beside the first one, the others are not used in standard configuration for existing contract type.
You'll have to test it yourself to make sure you're not forgetting a condition type or mistaken.

Most likely:
Type group for accrual:
All Z*S1 and Z*D1 and Z*S2 and Z*A2 and Z*A5 and Z*D2 | Z*A2 | Z*D2

Accrual from Settlement:
Z*A5

Offset Preceding Settlement:
Z*S1 and Z*S2 | Z*S2

You can contact me directly to check with you or contact Daan in your organization, he knows me and knows how to contact me.

Regards,
Gauthier V.

i_vercruysse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

many thanks for your answer!

br, Ilse

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Your pricing procedure configuration will not work with the condition type groups you are intending to use. Unfortunately it is not that simple to explain in this thread. I am sure Victor can help you. I am also happy to help you if you contact me directly.

i_vercruysse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response!

i_vercruysse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gongalov Yordan,

thanks for your answer. Please see below the accrual and settlement pricing procedures:

ZREB02: delta accrual

REB01: rebate settlement