Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Building Blocks

012345_sappas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out, where I can find the content library for the SAP Building Blocks. I already searched a lot on recent posts, but the links, that were sent, were already expired or not available. Is the library offline? Is the only way to get access to a testscript the use of ABAP?

Thank you for your attention anyways!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

012345_sappas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

Thank you for your quick reply! I understand where the test scripts are coming from, but I wanted to ask about access to the configuration settings, for example in the private cloud. Is there any way to see the documentation attached to the building blocks within the system?

Kind Regards

Julian

klaus_u_paschke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

so far I know SAP Building Blocks library is no more available like in the past years ago.

The content was formerly integrated in first step in SAP Best Practices | SAP Help Portal ( SAP Best Practice Explorer => rapid.sap.com ) .... but this service was also already discontinued in June this year ( see blog SAP Best Practices Explorer – service will end June 30th 2023 | SAP Blogs ) and followed now by Process Navigator - SAP for Me which also provides test scripts.

E.g. search based on solution, release and country e.g

Hope this helps a bit.

Kind Regards
Klaus