cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order number not appeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are using strategy 40.When i was created sales order for that material system is not showing sales order number in md04 under MRP elememnt data.I have done all settings ie availability checking group and startegy group.

When i was created sales order for same materila by using the strategy 20 system showing sales order number in md04.

Please tell me where can i miss the settings.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created a WIKI about the most common issues that mey appear on MD04:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/uwSUDw

This issue is described on the section "Sales order/delivery number is not displayed".

BR

Caetano

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with individual / collective indicator as individual.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In addition, can you please check the following -

a) Individual/Collective indicator in MRP4 view? You may need to leave the field blank or enter 2... when using the strategy 40.

b) schedule line category on the Sales order reads 'CP' (or any other entries which transfer demand to planning - check VOV6 if the Req/Assembly indicator is ticked)

Regards,

Senthil

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check the checking group maintained for the material and some of the points mentioned below,

1. Check sales order settings and check settings to transfer the demand to MRP is activated or not? You can check this with the help of SD consultant. Requirement type KSV should appear as requirement type in the sales order and then check sales order settings for MRP. Please check points as provided in the link by Mr. Vivek, http://scn.sap.com/thread/2053874

2.Check the strategy 40 details in path SPRO>Production>Production Planning>Demand management>Planning strategy>Define strategy and for strategy 40 for PIR requirement type VSF and for customer requirement KSV.

3. Also check you have mentioned strategy in MRP 3 view, and checking group, if you maintain MRP group then check the settings are correct.

Revert back if you are still facing problems.

Regards,

Sharat