cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 Cloud/ How to update component batch in production order

mt13065
Explorer
0 Kudos

System flow: ① Create production order ② do comfirmation (261post 2 material), mateial A with batch 000001111, mateial B with 000001112 ③ Post finished product to inventory(101)

Then, due to the finished product has some problem,so we need to do the disassemble.

System flow:①Create a new production order (order type=disassemble),② Update the batch(000001111/000001112) in component (refer to picture). ③do comfirmation (261 post finished product) ④531 get material。

My question is : Except manual change in production order , How to update component batch in production order?(is there any API?)

Chandrashekhar1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tian Meng,

Can you please attach the picture once again correctly since the picture mentioned in the query is not available so far .

BR,

Chandrashekhar

mt13065
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks for reply, pl refer to attchment picture again.

BR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RickK
Active Participant

Hi Tian,

This is possible with the API Production order (version 2). You can use it to read, create and update the production order including its components.

Kind regards,

Rick

mt13065
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rick

Thanks for your reply , i use this API(PATCH) to try to update the component batch(test in postman) , but there is not such field (Cry...😔).

i guess your screenshot is GET not PATCH? Have you done the test successfully. it's so gratefull if you could provide some screenshot for reference...

Best Regards

mt13065
Explorer
0 Kudos

Add a screenshot

Answers (0)