Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversed a check with FCH8. Can I undo it?

0 Kudos


I reversed a check using FCH8 but I need to undo the reversal. I can't re-issue the check as it is aged and must be re-instated for audit purposes. If I use FB08 to undo the reversal document and FBRA to reverse the payment will that help?


Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Valerie - please see this thread

It says "If a check is entered on FCH8,i.e., completely voided & the payment transactions reset & reversed, we cannot even use FCHG or FCHD or FCHE.

To reverse the cancellation of the check, we have to do the payment run & generate a new check I think....I tested it & I found that that could be the only solution...."