Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding payment medium program configuration

former_member192833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

How to setup a payment medium program configuration specific to House bank . As presently for Payment method C the program RFFOUS_C is assigned at country level. Now user wants different program for C method for specific bank. they are using one customized program for other payment method.

As per my knowledge its not possible in STD scenario.

let me know any alternative solution exists.

Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

This particular scenario is not possible. However you can achieve the objective by creating another payment method (A-Z, 0-9) with the other program you want. In the Bank determination mapping, use it only for that particular House bank.

Thanks

Srini

former_member192833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

thanks a lot , so after creating new payment method i need to remove the old ranking order and a/c determination and create new one for specific bank and Pay m .

So i need to update user..like whenever there is payment by that specific bank and payment method mention that method in F110. correct ?

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Yes your understanding is correct.

Thanks

Srinivasan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atul Bhau

Namaskar!!

I agree with the replies above.. New payment method create karun taak!!

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I probably think best way is to create a different payment method and configure it with different program and use it for that particular bank by restricting the settings in bank determination instead of going and doing some ABAP changes.

Thanks,

Gaurav

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

As it is a regular requirement from the business point of view but this is not possible with SAP's standard behavior.

You can achieve the same by copying this pyt method - C and create a new pyt method i.e (0-9, A-Z which was not assigned upto now ) according to your requirement. Create this new pyt method in pyt methods in country level, pyt methods in company code level in FBZP. Also maintain the data in ranking order, bank accounts tab of bank determination of FBZP. Copy the standard program  RFFOUS_C and creata a Z-program according to your client requirements by modifying the source code with the help of your ABAP team.

Please contact your ABAPer in order to achieve your desired requirement. I hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

This seems to be regular requirement, but this is not possible with standard behavior because almost all banks use the same standard format.

how ever you can achieve this by doing below by taking ABAPer Help.

Copy RFFO* program and create Z RFFO program

Ask him to modify the FM and assign the ZRFF program in FBZP.

I can say contact your Abaper to Achieve this be doing some modification.

Regards,

Sree