cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt Itemization - Restrict the expense types for itemization in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to limit the expense types that are in the drop-down for itemized receipts. As an example, I have an hotel receipt which I want to split out the taxes, meals, breakfast and dinner for itemizing hotel. I know that there is a BADI TRIP_RECEIP_WIZARD and the method CHANGE_DROP_DOWN_LIST. In reviewing the documentation on this BADI it specifically states "You can use it for transactions of Travel Management including TRIP_EWT, but not for the services in SAP EP interface".

Any ideas on how I can limit the visible expense types for itemization in the enterprise portal?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this badi TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING only gets invoked upon initially creating a trip expense or after requesting to change the trip. If doesn't get invoked when entering receipts or itemization.

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Method USER_CHECK_LINE_OF_RECEIPTS in BADI TRIP_WEB_CHECK is called when initially going into the receipt screen as well as when you "accept" a receipt. It isn't called when you click on itemization for a receipt. It doesn't seem to allow for the control of the drop-down for the itemization for the individual line of recepts.

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this one, i think will solve your problem.

Baddi: TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING defines and implements the interface IF_EX_TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING in the class CL_EX_TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING.

Method:

USER_EXIT_CUSTOMIZING

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Baddi TRIP_WEB_CHECK defines and implements the interface

IF_EX_TRIP_WEB_CHECK in the class CL_EX_TRIP_WEB_CHECK. The methods of

the interface are realized as user exits for customer enhancements in

the area of Travel Expenses in the Web Dynpro interface.

Method:

USER_CHECK_LINE_OF_RECEIPTS

Hope will help.

Kind regards,