cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase order without cost but calculate custom duty

ratneshm07
Explorer
0 Kudos

I want create a purchase order without cost but calculate custom duty any one have idea about this scenario.

vijay_hariharan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ratnesh,

Not the expert here but if your Customs duty condition type doesn't depend on the Purchase Order cost/value then you should probably be able to create a 0 cost Purchase order with only customs duty.. There have to be other parameters that i'm not well versed with like the release strategy etc... that maybe an issue.. you might want to consider laying out your concerns in a little more detail as in what worked, what didn't.. in order to get a suitable response from the experts in this topic..

All the Best!

Regards,
Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ratneshm07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Custom duty i will pay with original price. I want to create sample PO with actual custom duty pay and i put my actual price in PO value but that value not triggered my any GL.

Regards,

Ratnesh

bhumi_1star
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP Standard, if set Indicator as 'FOC' in PO Item Level then Condition will not be allowed.

Here, I can say that you add Item price as 0.01 Rs. as unit Rate and then you can trigger Custom Duty Condition .

Just Trigger Import Condition as 0.01 Rs., so while doing MIRO, you can enter Custom duty amount as per your requirement. This is only way I can find it out.

Bhumika

robin_mcrae2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnesh,

Is this to track a free good where you will send that PO to the vendor and receive it etc? Or juste for simulation purposes?

ratneshm07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is free good process with PO to the vendor.

Vendor from South Africa, they are sending me sample product against my po. but i want to pay custom duty.

Regards,