cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice creation automatically or through Batch job

prashant_sharma21
Contributor

Hello Experts,

Is there any way to create the proforma Invoice through Billing Batch job [RV60SBAT] I tried a lot but not able to trigger any proforma (order relevant F5 & Delivery relevant F8), later on I suspect that Proforma Invoice does not update VF04 and while executing the Billing Batch job VF06 [RV60SBAT] system takes the entries from VF04.

If is there any way to create the Proforma Billing from Billing Batch job VF06 [RV60SBAT] please let me know, is any specific config /setting for proforma plz let me know.

I know about the other option from Sales order/Delivery output we may create the Proforma by calling Billing creation program from output but this is too lengthy and complicated process.

Need your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

You have not confirmed whether you have gone through the OSS note I suggested. Meanwhile, you can cross check what routine is assigned in VTFL for "Copying requirements". It should have been 010. Also, please ensure

• the delivery is stored in VKDFS table. I believe, some correction report is there which you can search in Service Marketplace if the delivery is not stored in the said table
  • the VF04 job checks the box "Delivery related" against the tab "Documents to be selected"
  • and the PGI / billing date falls within the selection criteria
prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments,

We have customise FM to call VF01 which is assigned to Output print program.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Also have a look at OSS note 301254

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

As you may be aware, any document that should be billed and flow in VF04, it should be stored in VKDFS table.
If your item category is set to other than blank or D for the field "Billing Relevance", then, the same will get stored in VKDFS table. Whatever documents are stored here, the same will get populated in VF04.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your response,

I know once VF04 [VKDFS] is updated based on Billing relevance in item category. in my case Billing relevance is H [Delivery-related billing - no zero quantities] .

Definitely I will not change the Billing relevance from item category. Is there any option in SAP we can create the Proforma Billing automatically once Delivery is created. for be Batcjob was best option but now it does not seems through Batch job we can create the Proforma Billing.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello prashant.sharma21

PGI needs to be completed if you want performa invoices to be created in VF04. Is that the condition you are meeting in your case.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanil Bhandari

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanil,

I dont think so PGI is mandatory for Proforma invoice , in our case PGI is not mandatory for proforma invoice..