cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ME5A Report

Hi

Im facing an issue with one user id, while i execute report ME5A with purchase group and plant then execute the report not able to see any PRs as it show message no purchase requisition exist. But if i use my user id and execute with same input parameters i can see the list of PRs.. I have checked SU53 also there is no issue only error is RUNTIME when i did as per SU53 error then also same issue im facing .Let me know the issue with role and authorization base or what?

.. kindly give inputs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thank you for all i got the issue resolved .

0 Kudos

Hello Tahir,
We are facing the same issue, can you please help us what steps did you take to resolve the issue?

Best Regards,

Pawan Joshi

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you look for some default variants assigned to user, e.g. a default user variant with a filter ?

0 Kudos

Yes , i did already .same issue

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you

• Start an authorization trace (ST01, You can filter the trace by user, transaction, etc.)
  • Then ask user to execute the transaction,
  • Stop and display the trace?

Ref: Analyzing Authorizations Using the System Trace

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could also check for some BAdI implentation (e.g. ME_CHANGE_OUTTAB_CUS or any implict Enhancement)

StepanKadera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tahir,

1) Please check in SU03 if problematic user is having at least one of mentioned authorization roles (all related to ME5A):

SAP_EP_IS_R_WDIS
SAP_EP_IS_R_WFIL
SAP_EP_LO_MM_ME00_01
SAP_EP_LO_PP_50
SAP_ISA_JIT_CONTROL
SAP_ISR_STORE_BUYING
SAP_MM_PUR_BUYER
SAP_MM_PUR_PR_LISTS
SAP_QM_IT_CALIB_PROCUREMENT
SAP_SR_INSTORE_MIM_5

2) Are both users assigned to same organization? Is there possibility of missing cross-company authorization?

3) I would also suggest to double check if you are using same inputs in ME5A check box fields (assigned purchase requisitions, Also List Held PReqs etc.).

0 Kudos

Hi stepankadera,

Im using SAP EHP7.0

I tried all your suggestion still issue not resolved.

StepanKadera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tahir,

Do I understand correctly that you were not able to check result in SU53 due to runtime error from both accounts?

If my undestanding is correct, then I would suggest to check transaction SUIM to check under which roles can be ME5A found:

SUIM -> user information criteria -> roles -> roles by complex selection criteria -> by transaction assignment

After that roles report of problematic user:

SUIM -> user information criteria -> roles -> roles by complex selection criteria -> by user assignment

Then compare both report (for example in excel).

Based on this check you can tell if problematic user is having at least one role including ME5A.

0 Kudos

I got the issue, PR those are created with reference of Contract (have purchase organization defined) or with Purchase Organization defined in Item details (Source of Supply) are only coming in output, rest are not being shown. Can anyone suggest where should i maintain settings to enable user to get all PRs created regardless of Purchase Organization is defined or not. I have already maintained Authorization Object: M_BANF_EKO in the respective role.