cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of document 303 (MB90)

0 Kudos

Hi

I did transaction 303 (through MIGO), but there was no printout. Tried reprinting through MB90 but it says”No messages for initial processing exist.”

Checked transaction through MB51 and it exist but the original document not able to printout.

Tried other users / other PCs, but still not able to print.

How do i rectify this?

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Community Q&A , as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

For example, you can:

- outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful)

- share screenshots of what you've seen/done

- make sure you've applied the appropriate tags

- use a more descriptive subject line.

The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to respond. Feel free to also take our Q&A tutorial Q&A tutorial

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your Profile you encourage readers to respond.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Oscar_DC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Document / label printing requires multiple configuration steps. There are multiple reasons why this could be failing.

I would try looking first into the print control

MM>Inventory Management > Print control > Maintain Print indicator for Goods Receipt document

You also have to configure the output type in NACE, some settings in SU3.

Take a look at the second response here. It's quite through https://answers.sap.com/questions/6515528/how-to-setup-the-print-function-for-migo---511-mov.html

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check printing option with message type configured for your transfer posting( in this case for 303 movement type) for your plant and storage location?