Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print out material document from MB90

former_member588495
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'd like to print out material document for moving type: 101, howegrzf.pngver, I can see the format when doing preview as attached(ZF), but I cannot click "Print" on the preview screen.

If I click on "Green Back" to rhe screen(Output from Goods Movements", then click on 'List' -. 'Print', I just can get result as attachedgr.png, is there any experts can tell me there I did wrong?

Thanks & Best Regards

Roger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned check your authorization to print with GRC team for your SAP user ID and Printer setup with Basis team.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After getting your PRINT PREVIEW of your document in MB90- did you try to print there itself, if you have authorization!

Or

Try getting print of your document after execution of MR90- select document number and select print in "List" of your system Menu bar

**** Check your GR message type for 101 along with printer setting(output device) and also check plant with storage location with OMJ3/OMJ4

former_member588495
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bijay,

I have set plant with storage location in both OMJ3 & OMJ4, but still, get the same situation, is there anything I need to check?

Thanks & Best Regards

Roger