cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posted Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

May I know how will I select sales order documents that are posted for a particular Fiscal Year and Fiscal Period?

Thanks All!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the following transaction - <b>VA05</b>.

Enter the Start date & End date of the Fiscal period in the "<b>Document Date</b>"

field of the field selection.

hope this helps!

best regards,

Thangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thangesh,

Thanks for the reply. However, what I need is, I want to know what field will tell me that a sales order has already been posted in to the GL.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't determine on the basis of a sales order if it has been posted into the G/L or not because sales orders are NOT posted directly into G/L. In the most common SD flows, you always do an invoice step ( possible with a delivery step in between ) and it's the invoice document that is posted into FI.

So, you need to check the subsequent flow of a sales order (item) to know if it's invoiced or not. The problem is that 1 sales order might have been splitted across multiple invoices ( or vice versa multiple sales orders collected into 1 invoice )

Summary : There is no single field that will tell you if a sales order has been posted into FI or not. But if you can use a function instead, it's possible ( but not trivial )

Function structure : Is sales order FULLY posted or not ?

-read VBAP for retrieving all sales order items

-check rejection status of the sales order items

-for delivery related billing items ( = VBUP-FKSAA is blank ) : check if fully delivered ( status table VBUP-LIFSP ) . Check if all delivery documents fully invoiced ( VBUP-FKSTA ) . Check if all billing documents posted ( VBUK-BUCHK )

(read VBFA table for retrieve the document flow per item)

-for sales order related billing items ( VBUK-FKSAA is not blank) : check if fully invoiced ( status table VBUP-FKSTAA = 'C' ) . Check if all billing documents posted ( VBUK-BUCHK = 'C' )

(read VBFA table for retrieve the document flow per item)

You see : not simple

Hope it helps

Dirk

Answers (0)