cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO copy to GRPO error on amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I created a PO service type document with an amount of let's say 50,000. Then, a GRPO was created amounting to 25,000. The PO previously added was the base document. But when I tried to add another GRPO(PO copy to GRPO and vice versa), the amount stated in the GRPO is the amount of the PO which is 50,000 and not the outstanding amount of 25,000. It should show the outstanding amount.

The version of my SBO is 8.82 PL4 when I upgraded from SBO 2007 version. Need your assistance on this. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Angel Salvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ANgel,

Probably the previous created GRPO have been canceled. have you searched it ?

You may use query to search it.

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimm,

The GRPO was not cancelled. The status is still open.

Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angel.......

Can you please check the relationship map of that GRPO or PO?

Regards,

Rahul

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angel,

There probably three possible causes i.e.

1. bugs

2. The previous created GRPO was a draft document.

3. Query formatted search is assigned in the quantity column of GRPO

So, for no. 2nd cause, the solution is add the draft document and created new GRPO

For 3rd cause, you must check if there is udv or query formatted search assigned in the GRPO quantity column. Just deactivate it to solve the issue or check the query FMS if there is probably something wrong with its syntax

For 1st cause, you can try to upgrade to SBO 8.82 PL06 HF2. You just can upgrade in the server test to avoid disturbance to live server.

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Already checked. And the relationship map shows the PO and the first GRPO created. We did not push thru with the creation of the second GRPO because of the error.

Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be the bug.......

You may take a support of SAP by raising ticket to them.......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimm,

I checked the quantity both in PO and GRPO, but there is no fms. The query fms were assigned in the Gross Price and Unit Price column.

Certainly, the first GRPO is not a draft. Is there any other way to solve this, aside from considering this error as a bug? Thanks.

Angel

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you to cancel the previous created GRPO and then create the PO and GRPO using the same scenario. Cancel the PO with the option cancel without reopen PO.

After the PO is canceled, you create the PO again and then create the GRPO based on the previous scenario. If  the problem is still happened, upgrade your SBO version to the latest version i.e. SBO 8.82 PL06 HF2.

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angel......

If you take it on test server and go for upgradation and check whether it works or not......

Regards,

Rahul

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you to cancel the previous created GRPO and then create the PO and GRPO using the same scenario. Cancel the PO with the option cancel without reopen PO.

After the PO is canceled, you create the PO again and then create the GRPO based on the previous scenario.

So, what I suggest above is to reproduce the scenario again but you do that after cancel the wrong quantity amount of the outstanding  PO.

If  the problem is still happened, even after cancel the wrong PO and create new PO with the same info or quantity, try upgrade your SBO version to the latest version i.e. SBO 8.82 PL06 HF2. If not solve, you can escalate the problem to SAP support to get the assistance to solve this problem.

JimM