cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant address(Delivery address) in PO not complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have maintained the plant address in SPRO-Entr stru-Logistic general. Like wise compny code addrress is also maintained . Both address are same. I have elongated the address tab and included values in STREET2, STREET3.

Problem is that while i create PO this address is not reflected completely in delivery address tab. Its showing only STREET/HOUSE NUMBER tab.. I want to display the STREET2 & STREET3 tab also in the PO. Then only i will get my complete address.

How to solve this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the po display screen, in the item details section, choose delivery address tabpage, there is a botton named adreess details , then choose more fileds, you will get the street 2

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ahve a quotation form which I am pulling the footer with the plant adress and phone number and fax number . Right now my form is coded to pull the address and numbers from T001w and Kna1 table for tel and fax numbers . Now they want the telephone numbers to be pulled from the SPRO Plant indo, i.e in SPRO Enterprise strucrturew--definition logistic generaldefine copy delete plant ---address(tel number and fax number).

I would like to get the numbers from here , how do I get the plant information from there instead of getting it from the plant and customer tables.

Thanks

Aarav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ahve a quotation form which I am pulling the footer with the plant adress and phone number and fax number . Right now my form is coded to pull the address and numbers from T001w and Kna1 table for tel and fax numbers . Now they want the telephone numbers to be pulled from the SPRO Plant indo, i.e in SPRO Enterprise strucrturew--definition logistic generaldefine copy delete plant ---address(tel number and fax number).

I would like to get the numbers from here , how do I get the plant information from there instead of getting it from the plant and customer tables.

Thanks

Aarav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Aarav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Contat u r ABAPER and tell him the requirement call that particular fields to PO delivery address tab....it needs develope ment...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the street 2 and 3 show up at the printed form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen!

Thanks a lot!!

No, its not showing in print preview or in print out. How can it show since its not coming in delivery address tab in PO?

Regards,

Raj.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a button adress details, if you click this button, then you should see the full adress. if that is correct, then get your SAPScripter to work on this problem, then he probably does not take the adress from the central adress management tables like ADRC