cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Order to Purchase Requisition conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While converting Planned Order to Purchase Requisition, we need the two fields Purchase Organization (EKORG) and Tracking Number (BEDNR) to be mandatory. Right now EKORG is appearing when we convert PR, but it is not mandatory. BEDNR is not appearing at all. We want it to appear and to be mandatory.

Please give your inputs.

Thanks

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.

Goto SPRO>MM>Purchasing>PR>Define Screen Layout at document level.

Find the field selection you want, try create (AKTH). Enter this and find group "Reference data, item". In this group select field name "requirement tracking number" to required entry. This will mean it is now manatory.

If you only want to mandatory for certain document types, for example, consignment requsition (PT2B) then you can configure this in the same way, but just only make the change at lowest level.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried as per your suggestion. For the particular document type of PR Field selection NBB is selected. In that "Reference data, item" Requirement tracking number is Reqd. entry. Even then the field is not visible when converting Planned Order to PR.

Thanks & Regards

Ramakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is where it get a bit complicated trying to connect all the field selection strings together. I think in your scenerio you need to make sure the requirement tracking field is set to optional for all field sections (create, change etc) and then just mandatory for NBB.

If there is no tick this mean the field is supressed so it won't work. The only advice I can give is just different selections until it works.

Thanks.