cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payslip for off cycle payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Can we use same payslip for both off cycle and regular payroll?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same Payslip form using PC00_M40_CEDT

If the data is in RT u need to add the following additional info for Offcycle payslip

Specify the special run parameters in the remunaration statement , if you have made some payments

using IT0267 the reason for offcycle, Pay Indicator , date of Payemnt

Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am configured a wage type as taxable and used in IT267 but in payslip it is coming as non taxable in Off-cycle why this is happening?

i want to pay WT as taxable amount in Off Cycle.

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 17, 2009 11:42 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did u check PCL 70 71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siki,

i have given PCL 70-0

71-A

but still it is comming non taxable when i run off-cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,,,

SD.SK

Could you please check where the income is getting added in RT table....during your offcycle payroll run....

If it is getting cumulated in /125 ,,, then it means it is getting under taxable income.....the Tax would not get calculated ...until you specify it in payroll schema..........

The income will get added to his yearly income during the next normal payroll run...

I hope this resolves the query.

Regards

Srijit R Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following for the Wt

Tcode - V_512D_W

Check for the cumulation class, and enter a Tick in Regular or Irregular Income

After this Run the report RPDLGA40/20 using se38 tcode, to check all the cumulation class Overveiw.

Thanks

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srijit/Hemanth

When I run the payroll the RT table consists of /101,/550,/401,/550,/560,/565,/700 with Rs.10000(Amount entered for the custom WT in IT267)

Where to change in schema,I have given irregular in CC,

Totally please give in detail how to make a off cycle wage type as taxable and non taxable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD.SK ,

Can you confirm whether for the said wage type in the table V_512w_d , the cumulation class /124 or /125 is ticked.........If it is ticked then definetely the amount is considered for the Taxable income...

Now if you want to calculate Tax for the Off-Cycle payment ......and deduct it in the offcycle itself.... please refer the standard Function INBTD in the subschema INN1 or .......With the use of the function INBTD and the proper inputs in Parameter 1 and Parmeter 2 and proper table maintainance regarding the wage type in V_T7INA9, you will be able to generate tax during the off-cycle run...

Please check and revert back....

Regards

Srijit R M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls also check once you run the payroll does the /460 is been created in RT

for the offcycle payment

Also check the Payroll Log and check the steps in schema and values in the step INBT

Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls also check once you run the payroll does the /460 is been created in RT

for the offcycle payment

Also check the Payroll Log and check the steps in schema and values in the step INBT

Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srijit/Hemanth

In schema given as INBTD-BON1-SBON and activated. Given the wage type V_T7INA9 and T7INT9.There is no /460 wage type in RT table.

Checked the Irregular Income in Cumulation class.

Tax is not calculating.Please let me know how to fix the issue?

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 18, 2009 10:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the Employee coming under the taxable income bracket.....what are the values coming for /426

/430, /432, /434

Also Whats the parameter 3 value for the function INBTD...is it blank or marked

T7INT9 the wage type is mapped to tax code SBON ?

Please check

Srijit R M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srijit,

No value is coming for /426,/430, /432, /434 while running off cycle payroll

Parameter 3 is blank

I have mapped tax code SBON for the wage type

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 18, 2009 10:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD.SK

I think some step is getting missed out....

Please check the following tabs and u should be able to generate the tax.

1) In Subschema INN1 or Customized ....the Function INBTD BON1 SBON ( Par 2 can be methods like BON1 , BON2, BON3 etc.... check the appropriate method....

2) Include the wage type in to V_T7INA9 as per teh allowance grouping of the employee.

3) Map the wage type to Tax Code SBON in table V_T7INT9

4)Also check table v_T511K for the constant value BNTDS...see percentage is maintained for the same..

Check and revert

Cheers

Srijit R M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri

1) In Subschema INN1 or Customized ....the Function INBTD BON1 SBON ( Par 2 can be methods like

BON1 , BON2, BON3 etc.... check the appropriate method....

(Copied a schema from INN1 and given as INBTD-BON1-SBON-Blank, regular payroll results available before running Off cycle)

2) Include the wage type in to V_T7INA9 as per teh allowance grouping of the employee.

(WT included for the allowance grouping)

3) Map the wage type to Tax Code SBON in table V_T7INT9

(Tax code SBON is included

Tax exempt rule based-Limit for TE is monthly-Blank-SBON-INR-01.01.1990-31.12.999)

4) Also check table v_T511K for the constant value BNTDS...see percentage is maintained for the same..

(30 % is maintained in this constant)

But still tax is not deducted. Please help us

(Any HRSP or Notes to be applied?)

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 18, 2009 12:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the employee coming under tax bracket.........as per his regular payroll for the last month.

Please check the last payroll result and check what was the total taxable income for the employee...

As configuration looks proper......

also Please find notes from help.sap.com for your reference.

Off-Cycle Taxation

When the bonus is as an off-cycle payment, the SAP R/3 System will compute the applicable Tax Deduction at Source (TDS). The Payroll Function Income Tax Deduction at Source for OffCycle Bonus Payment (INBTD) determines the rate of Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) for an off-cycle bonus. This function has the following parameters:

¡ Param 1 - Determines the TDS computation method. Param 1 can have the following values:

i. BON1 u2013 Tax at a standard company wide rate

ii. BON2 u2013 Tax before bonus payment and at the marginal rate of tax, for individual employees. It is exclusive of surcharge.

iii. BON3 u2013 Tax before bonus payment and at the marginal rate of tax, for individual employees. It is inclusive of surcharge.

iv. BON4 u2013 Tax after bonus payment and at the marginal rate of tax, for individual employees. It is exclusive of surcharge.

v. BON5 u2013 Tax after bonus payment and at the marginal rate of tax, for individual employees. It is exclusive of surcharge.

¡ Param 2 - Determines the Tax Code for bonus. The standard SAP R/3 System has the Tax Code for Bonus as SBON. You can maintain your own tax code for Bonus through the table view Taxability of wage types (V_T7INT9).

For an off-cycle bonus, you also have the option of maintaining your own tax rates. To do so, go to the IMG under Payroll India ® Bonus ®User Exit: Determine Income Tax Rate on Bonus Paid through Off Cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Param 2 - Determines the Tax Code for bonus. The standard SAP R/3 System has the Tax Code for Bonus as SBON. You can maintain your own tax code for Bonus through the table view Taxability of wage types (V_T7INT9).

If i maintain SBON in Schema INN1, i am having 15 wage types for bonus which is paid often (every month), then what should i maintain Param2

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 18, 2009 1:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the function- parameter 2 , you have to maintain the tax code which is maintained for the wage type.....in this case SBON......

If your are not sure ...create a customixed tax code in V_T7INT7 , and assign teh same in V_T7INT9 to the wage type.....and maintain the same in the Par 2 - in the function - schema ...

Hope this helps

Regards

Srijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

Maintaining SBOn in Par2 understood.

But my question is i am having 15 wage types for bonus with different Tax codes. In this for one of the wage type i have assigned SBON tax code, (which is in Schema also)

then what about the 14Wage types tax code? how can i maintain in Schema?

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 19, 2009 5:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD.SK

You are mapping several wage types to the same TAX CODE in v_t7int9.

For e.g you are having several similar wage type........like for HRA ...itself you can have several HRA Wage types ,,,,,,but the taxation part would be similar , so u will assign it to same Tax code....

Are you able to generate Tax for the employee now.

Regards

Srijit R M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri/Experts

No, after following the steps also i could not generate tax. We have not updated HRSP and having 24.

Regarding the tax code, how can i use SBON for all 15b Wage types?

I have assigned different Tax codes for 15 Wage types, but specified SBON in Schema.

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 23, 2009 7:54 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai S K,

i also facing the same problem, while giving off cycle bonus payment tax is not deducting, an in regular run it is deducting and projecting to the end of march.

but my requirement is tax is deducted in the same month only.

while running the off cycle payroll these wage types are not generating /426,/430, /432, /434 /460.

generating only these wagetypes /101, /125, /401, /4me, /4MH, /4MT, /550, /559 /560 /700 /840 /119 and my bonus WT 9500.

can you please share your answer to solve the problem.

regards,

praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Same payslip, Set the Variants for both off-cycle and regular the same payslip. We are currently using the same.

Regards

Team Member.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are all the features used for Regular payroll and off cycle(OCEDT).

Also please let me know how to use the same payslip for OFF cycle also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table V_T52OCV, you have to maintain the values as below

Application Report Varient

CALC HINCALC0 -You have to create Payroll varient in payroll driver & Assign the name here

CEDT HINCEDT0 -You have to create Payslip varient in PC00_M40_CEDT & Assign the name

If you want different varients u have to maintain the feature "OCEDT"

KUMAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already created for a regular payroll. Can i do the same like you mentioned with the same regular payroll variant name (CEDT&calc) for off cycle also.

Edited by: SD.SK on Feb 17, 2009 8:25 AM

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You u have to create a separate payslip for offcycle

thanks