Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner number in Inbound delivery for UB STO

former_member204661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Need some help,  I  came across an issue in our test systems. The issue is that the partner number is not getting populated in the partner role VN in the Inbound delivery for UB STO.

While if I am creating an inbound delivery for an inter company STO or a direct vendor purchase P.O, I am able to create the Inbound delivery, as the vendor number automatically flowed into the inbound delivery.

We have an incompletion procedure defined, which makes it mandatory for the partner number to be populated before the inbound delivery can be saved.

In our case the Plants are setup as vendors, and have the plant assigned to the vendor master.

I want to know. what is the setting which determines the flow of vendor details from the P.O to the Inbound Delivery.

Please note that, in production it is working fine, only issue in in test systems.

I activated the check box of transfer vendor in UB Document type configuration, and then tested in sandbox, the vendor was automatically populated.

But wierdly, this checkbox is not active in Production, still the vendor information flows through.

Any help is welcome.

Regards

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Please check the Partner det. procedure assigned to Inb. delivery type.

Regards

Dhilipan