cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While running actions, if we want to make mandatory of the screens ( Ex: here the issue is the end users while running actions skipping the screens due to that important data is being missed)

How to make mandatory of the screens while running an action . So that if the end users want to skip the screen while running an action a pop up or some message has to come that the exisiting screen is important.

Please help me

Thnks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the screen modifications (V_T588M) to mark the fields of Infotypes as 'Required'. Use the modulepool program and variable key. Modify feature for the respective infotype (eg. P0000) to return the variable key.

Thanks,

Preetham.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks a lot for responding,

The issue has been solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In OM - action PP03 ( PLAN DATA MENU ) the table T777M in field func. code scr saver if you maintain DUTY the om infotype become mandatory.

However the same simple customization functionality is not avalabie in PA, may be the option can be if you maitanin field as mandatory fields in esired infotype the same cant be saved with maintaining the Fields . However still user had the option of skipping the infotype with saving any of the values.

May ba help from abap consultant can give you some solution

warm rgds

vishal saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks a lot for ur response

Regards

Swapna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give points if the suggestions were helpful.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, but can u tell me in detail, i checked the table and apart from that please tell me in detail,regarding the feature and the module pool , since i am new to this field.

Thnks for responding,

swapna.