cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetime vendor - address is not copied into the purchase order ME21N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a issue about using onetime vendors, if I have entered a dummy address on the onetime vendor, this address is not copied into the prucase order when I create a PO for this vendor type.

My problem is that we want to use the ME59 to create PO automatically for these onetime vendors but I get the message 06035 - Enter a address on the PO.

So my question is if anybody can propose a solution for this.

Best regards, LB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear all,

>

> I have a issue about using onetime vendors, if I have entered a dummy address on the onetime vendor, this address is not copied into the prucase order when I create a PO for this vendor type.

> My problem is that we want to use the ME59 to create PO automatically for these onetime vendors but I get the message 06035 - Enter a address on the PO.

> So my question is if anybody can propose a solution for this.

>

>

> Best regards, LB

One time vendor can never hold vendor specific details i.e. vendor details and bank details. You cannot use a one time vendor for ME59, use regular vendor account instead for your requirement or enter the address manually at time of conversion as per the message.

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Jul 13, 2010 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Afshad,

Thanks for your quick replay, I have hope that there was a work around for this, because we are about to setting up a common platform for all user in the company to enter purchase req. with release strategi, and use the ME59 to create the purchase orders with, without having to create vendors that we will only purchase goods from onetime.

Regards, LB