cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oData time out error. Can the connection time out be increased?

former_member735527
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a PBI report which sources from SAP via oData. I have already used all the select and filters possible to lower the amount of data I receive. I have included the $inlinecount=allpages to improve query. Still, once I publish the report in PBI Service I cannot refresh the report. The error is "Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". The connection is fine from PBI desktop the error appears only in PBI Service. Looks like this is a time out error. If the query(refresh) last longer than approx. 70 seconds, the connection is closed by SAP.

Is there a way I can increase the time out settings? If yes, how? If not, anything else I can do? The report is already at bare minimum requirements and sourcing only 37K rows.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I am facing exactly same issue. my data is considerably very small <2k rows & 32columns .

former_member763929
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. Please post your question as a new question here:

Since you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members.

Please note, that your post here won't be answered.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)