cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to file J1inqefile- Quarterly TDS Return only for Section 194I

0 Kudos

Customer is trying to file quarterly TDS Return using J1inqefile t.code and they are able to report for all the section code under Form 26Q but 194I is not getting reported under Form 26Q using J1inqefile.

According to government 194I should be reported under Form 26Q but SAP note 1944443 suggests that Section 194I getting reported in output file for form 26Q leads to wrong reporting.

Customer wants to report 194I in form 26Q using J1inqefile.

Please help.

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Welcome and thanks for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Check out our tutorial to get started in SAP Community.

By adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond to your question. Learn more about your Profile here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hello Sachith,

Firstly, the support to J1INQEFILE has been withdrawn as of May 31st,2014.
FIWTIN_QRETURNS is the new T-Code that has replaced J1INQEFILE. Please refer the note 1992604.

Refer the wiki link https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/New+Transaction+code+for+Quarterly+Return+FIWTIN_QRETURN... for more information on FIWTIN_QRETURNS.

The FAQ KBA 2919161 would also be helpful.

Regarding section 194I that needs to be reported using FIWTIN_QRETURNS, please note that this section needs to be split - for legal reasons.
Refer KBA 2206220 for more information.
Hope this answers your query.

Best Regards,
Karthik