cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Level Phantoms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking for guidance / lessons learned on phantoms. I have several assemblies that use multi level phantoms assemblies and the problem I am encountering is when the the BOMs all get pushed up to the top level, the shop order cannot be cut due to duplicates.

A very basic example is I have screw that goes into a plate. The plate is a phantom and used on two different sub assemblies. These sub assemblies are phantoms and report to the same top level assembly that I am building. When I attempt to cut a shop order, the screw that was all the way at the bottom appears twice on the top level BOM when the two phantom BOMs are pushed up and causes an errorpreventing me from moving forward.

I currently set my special procurement type 50 in MM03. I have heard that I could set it up on the individual BOMs, however I do not see this fixing the problem as the material and item number of the duplicate will remain the same regardless of how it was set up.

Any advice or inputs? Please let me know if you need more detail.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you please provide more details about the error? Is there an error message? Can you please provide the message ID, number and the description?

BR

Caetano