cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMBE On Order Qty Not matching with Open STO's/PO's Qty

0 Kudos

Hi,

STO created in the plant and the outbound Delivery created . After that the delivery qty marked as zero.

If we check it in ME2L still showing as open order but in MMBE on order field not updated.

Whether this open order qty should show in MMBE or not?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on your setting  made in the STO, whether a delivery with 0 quantity is enough to close the STO.

see the the F1 field help too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naga Mani wrote:

Hi,

STO created in the plant and the outbound Delivery created . After that the delivery qty marked as zero.

If we check it in ME2L still showing as open order but in MMBE on order field not updated.

Whether this open order qty should show in MMBE or not?

What you mean by delivery marked as ZERO?

Did you processed the PGI for OBD?

If so then the stock will appear in actually receiving plant and not on-order stock.

If the PGI is not performed then it would be In-transit stock.

0 Kudos

Delivery qty zero'd in OBD..My question is, if delivery qty zero'd in OBD whether the STO will show in on order stock in MMBE or not..

I know about MB5T and receiving plant process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naga Mani wrote:

Delivery qty zero'd in OBD..My question is, if delivery qty zero'd in OBD whether the STO will show in on order stock in MMBE or not..

I know about MB5T and receiving plant process.

Again i am asking same question what you mean by delivery qty zero'd?

0 Kudos

After creating the delivery , supplying plant can zero out the delivery qty in OBD. Which means they will not supply for the item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How you do supplying plant as zer'd quantity in OBD if already the stock assigned and in-transit?

If you make the stock assigned to OBD as zero then the stock should up again in supplying plant rather.

Are you able to see the OBD in MD04 for your supplying plant still?

0 Kudos

How you are telling stock assigned and in transit..I didn't tell that the PGI done for delivery qty and stock in transit.

I am talking about on order stock not about stock in transit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How you are doing assign stock as zero can you post the screen shot of OBD.

If you are making assign delivery qty as zero then it should show the back in supplying plant in MMBE. can yous post the screen shot of MMBE.

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

since its a STO, after you make delivery, it should be received in destination plant, till that time it will be in stock in transit, check in t-code ME5T it should show in stock in transit qty.