cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

merging sales order several materials into one material in invoice

Ahmed_Yahya
Participant
0 Kudos

if I have 2 products of same price that I am selling in one order but I need them to appear as one material in the invoice to the customer, how can this be done ?

in SO I have:

200 Tons of material A with a price of 50 USD/Ton

150 Tons of material B with a price of 50 USD/Ton

in customer invoice I need to see:

material C - Qty=350 Ton - price 17500 USD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

If you meant only in the invoice printout - discuss the requirement with your ABAP developer, provide the logic, the developer will know what to do to adjust the printform.

Please, have in mind that what you ask can be a bit problematic from design perspective in certain cases - e.g. if you have to print different taxes on item level in the invoice. Additionally, some customers may require EAN codes or other information on invoice item level which may differ between the items which you wish to group.

If you meant in the billing document (VF03) - not possible in standard, a terrible idea to implement via custom logic as well.

Ahmed_Yahya
Participant
0 Kudos

need only in printout not in billing document.

will discuss with the ABAP developer

thanks a lot

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

arghadipkar3013
Contributor

Yes this is doable. ABAPER should be able to help.

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor

Hi,

ABAPER can help provide a logic to club the materials(line Items) based on requirement either material group/type or any other combination of logic through custom code

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello hobbyist

You can develop a custom output. However, if you are talking of electronic invoice, which is also sent to Govt/ Tax Authority as is the requirement in many countries around the world, this is probably a bad idea. I have worked with customers in LATAM and witnessed them landing up in tax trouble with custom development for quantities, UOM and material.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Ahmed_Yahya
Participant
0 Kudos

arghadipkar3013
Hello Arghadip

what do you think ? is it doable in the invoice printout or electronic invoice ?