cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2L Delivery Schedule Showing Fully Delivered Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

We are experiencing this issue on a SAP 4.7c system that we support.

Our business are trying to generate a report, every month, that is sent to vendors, of all the purchase orders that the business are expecting them to fill. To do this the business user uses ME2L report per vendor, only selecting the Schedule Agreements documents, hitting the calendar button (Delivery Schedule), exporting the resulting output to Excel, using a formula to identify the lines which have a GR value less than the Scheduled Qty value and sending these onto the vendor as a notification to the that these are the orders that the business have marked as outstanding.

The issue arose when the business cancelled lines on Scheduling Agreement 5500000073 by going into MD04 and deleting the requirement for vendor 5033760 and reassigned those requirements to a new Agreement 5500000053 for vendor 5000259.

However when you run the process above the deleted lines still show up on the report and you believe this should not be the case and never was the case.

What process to accurately identify on SAP, schedule line items, that have not being fully Goods Receipted and/or cancelled so they can be sent to the vendor?

Many thanks for any help,

Colm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what selection parameter did you use when you execute ME2L?

Selection parameters can be defined by yourself in OLME > reporting > Maintain Purchasing Lists > Selection Parameters > Define Selection Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Apologies for the delay, I was away on leave.

We use selection parameters WE101 and that correctly brings us back only open orders on the selection screen, however when we click the Delivery Schedule button it displays lines that have been fully Goods Receipted.

For example, if I have a PO with 3 lines, Lines 1 and 3 have been fully received and line 2 has only been partly received.

I run ME2L with the selection parameter WE101 and the report only displays line 2. Which is correct.

However when I click the delivery schedule button I will be shown the entire history of that line, including scheduled quantites that were fully goods receipted.

What I would like to see is only lines where the scheduled quantity is greater than the goods receipted quantity.

I hope this makes sense, thanks for your help,

Regards,

Colm

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Answer