cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 QM Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

how can I remove a QM-Lot in MD04? I need to re run MRP- MD01 but it is not creating a planned order. I think it is because of the QM Lot.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

QM lot is an object that signifies that some of your Stock is lying in Quality and should be handled with the exisitng quality procedures before it is cleared from Quality and posted to Un-restricted Stock.

What other experts has already suggested, you need to either change the configuration to ensure that QM stock is not considered as available stock during MRP run else you need to clear the QM lot by doing the Result Recording (QE51) and Usage decision (QA32) and post the stock to its proper place.

Regards,

Bhaskar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, thanks for all the help. I did results recording and UD and then MB1A to remove the stocks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct go as per the recustomization or follow the standard Quality clearance process.

Regards

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont want to consider QM lot in MRP then, go to  tcode OPJJ. Select Availibility check & Checking rule PP. Here you tick out include stock in quality inspection field.

After tick out field, re run MRP & you will get your output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could have done the search before posting.

https://scn.sap.com/message/9024612

Make QM Inspection Lot as Do Not Consider.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos