cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB90 - Print all items on one page

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, Currently the default format prints one item per page using MB90 transaction. Now User wants to print all items on one page using MB90 transaction for Goods Issue material documents. Kindly guide me ASAP on configuration steps to change the required format.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Print for goods issue- which message type used for your material document print?

Check WA03 message type to print multiple items!

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly confirm below inputs to maintain WA03 message type:

Transaction / Event Type - WA

Print Version - 3

Print Item - 1 to 6

I have given the above inputs and saved the Message Type, after reopened the message type, value are disappeared. Any mistake I made?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

You should configure or check configuration for WA03 suitable to you

Yes, you can maintain message condition record for WA03 with MN21 for print item 1 along with WA and print version 3

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

How to make WA03 default message type for Collective Slip for Goods Receipt and Goods Issue using MIGO transaction?

Same like we need to make default message type for other Individual Slip WA01 and Individual Slip with Text for WA02 while doing GR and GI using MIGO transaction.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in OMJ3- keep setting assigned and OMJN keep setting for WA03

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

In OMJ3, I'm not seeing any option to select individual/collective slip. Please correct me if I am wrong.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OMJ3- your message type WA03 must be there and make sure it is assigned to plant and storage location combination with output device( printer-LP01/ZP01)

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

wa03.pngYes, it is assigned, attached the screenshot of OMJ3. User wants Message Type WA03 to be displayed by default in Outputs while doing Goods Receipt and Goods issue transactions using MIGO. Please help me with configuration steps?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to configure WA03 for your print function.

As you have combination OMJ3- make sure for WA03 you have correct print program* selected in PRINT TAB in NACE for ME application. Also check other parameters are configurd for WA03 message type

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

print.pngI have all the tabs in NACT, all fields updated properly. But still WA03 is not displayed in Output by default for Goods Receipt material document for Collective Slip. Kindly help.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OMBR- set correct print version to MIGO t.code.