Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB21 , movement type 261 - cost center field not visible

mvidmar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

In Movement type 261 we have field Cost center (KOSTL) activated as optional, but when I go to transaction MB21 to create reservation, field cost center is not visible. How can I make it visible?

Bye

Marjeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

With the standard functionality, Cost Center would be visible in mb21. If that is not the case, then,

1. check whether you have the required authorization to see Cost Center (in some Business case, this would be set to Hidden)
  2. check in omjj whether the field is set to Optional or Mandatory
  3. check in okb9 whether any Cost Center is set there and finally,
  4. check in oxk1 where you can manipulate the standard functionality to hide a field
mvidmar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello

I found the reason for my problem: I laso had to turn on the field cost center as visible for movement type 261 for transcation MB21. Later, I decidet to use other movement type, which suits our needs better.

We are using MB21 not for PM, but just for warehouse to issue promo material from stock...And order is not PM or PP order, bust just statistical order where we collect costs for certain type of marketing.

Thanx to everybody for you suggestions.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With 261 for MB21 you need to enter order number but why cannot share your screen where cost center field is not visible for you?

Check OMJJ for 261 on Field selection where you can find setting for field/s

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With 261 for MB21 you need to enter order number but why cannot share your screen where cost center field is not visible for you?

Check OMJJ for 261 on Field selection where you can find setting for field/s

Oscar_DC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field should be there. In addition to Mr Ganesan's response check if you have any screen variants configured for this that are hiding the field.

By the way, I'd be curious to know why you're trying to use MB21. I'd highly recommend creating reservations from PM orders or Networks instead. It's quite common for reservations created manually to simply never be used when issuing materials.

Also, why do you need the CCtr with the 261 movement type?