Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material status that block GR posting only to stock

gergana_tucheva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there a way to configure a material status that blocks an existing material for GR posting only to PO witch is not account assigned / to storage location/?

GR posting to PO that is account assigned K /cost center/ for that material should be allowed.

I tryed to set status 04- Blocked for Inventory, with B- error mes. for Inventory management message, but as a result i can't post GR to cost center.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't want to do any inventory posting for this material, then you can do an option :

Set deletion flag for storage location for material from MM06.

And make the message as error M7127-Material & & & flagged for deletion.

Note- only for storage location.

Then you can't post GR for this material for these POs, which hasn't account assignment category.

But if PO has an account assignment such as K-Cost Center, then you will able to post goods receipt.

You can also able to post the invoice receipt.

I have tested the scenario, working fine..

Check it yourself and revert back.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gergana_tucheva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers!

All of them were helpful!

I checked Dev Patra's scenario- It works fine and is most appropriate in that case.

Thanks!

Best regards

geri

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement suffie for the below of my blog link . Please check the same .

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/logistics-mm/blog/2013/05/23/obsceneness-prevention-using-material-...

Regards

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge, you cant achieve it through material status config. You may go for development in MIGO to achieve the same. Please check the BAdI: MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI and write the logic accordingly.

Regards,

AKPT