Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Overhead - wrong credit in production order

former_member504485
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

So far we have used only one percetage for Material Overhead with credit to one account, but now we have splitted the percentage into two different percentages with assignment/posting to two differnet cost elements (credits).

This seems to work perfectly via CK11N (Material costing) and also in Target and Plan on the production order.

My problem is that the actual posting of the Material Overhead is different and not split/divided on the two accounts customized.

We are using the same Costing Variant for 'Material Costing', 'Costing variant Plan' (production order) and 'Costing variant Actualorder' (production order).

Can anyone give me a hint about what can be the reason?

BR

Søren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member504485
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

Problem is solved.

Reason was that the cost element was hardcoded in userexit ZXKSCU03.

BR

Søren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems only the problem with Overhead type details in costing sheet. Check the validity dates from and to and overhead type 2 (actual) as you have assigned the same costing sheet for Standard, Plan and Actual costs. Also, actual overhead will be calculated after month end process of -  Actual OH cal KGI2.

Also, elaborate briefly the statement, My problem is that the actual posting of the Material Overhead is different and not split/divided on the two accounts customized.

BR, Srinivas Salpala

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if in ck11n the ohs are coming and you have maintained the same valuation var for actual cost of order but actual ohs are not coming in order this means that either you have not maintained actual oh rates as suggested by Ajay sir or you have not calculated acutal ohs for order (kgi2 probably).

regards

Rajneesh Saxena

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you assigned same costing sheet in both valuation variants meant for prod order plan and actual cost??

If yes, I see no reason other than that you might not have maintained actual overhead rate or the base itself is not available during actual

Actual overhead rate must be maintained at the same place as plan rate, with overhead type 2

Br. Ajay M