cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map entires in table COEP to T811F in SAP ECC

0 Kudos

I want to create a report which displays actual posted amounts from assessment cycles per cycle segment, e.g. to which cost center amount is transferred etc.

When executing an actual assessment cycle in transaction KSU5, CO line items are created in table COEP.
I know that I can find CO document numbers for the executed cycles in table T811D, but in this table it is only possible to map per cycle, and not per cycle + segment number ('SEQNR').

I am wondering how I could map the COEP entries to each cycle and segment number, so e.g. to table T811S or T811F. There is field 'SGTXT' in COEP, but this is not necessarily unique since two different segments in the same cycle can have the same segment text.

There must be some way to get the segment number since the segment text is included in the line items in COEP? If I understand the process correctly, the actual postings are created in Function Module K_ALLOCATIONS_RUN. I tried to check this but I cannot find how and from where segment numbers are taken.

I am not an ABAP developer, so I dont have access to SE37/SE38. I only have access to browse tables trough SE16N and SE80. SPAN { font-family: "Courier New"; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; background: #FFFFFF; }SPAN { font-family: "Courier New"; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; background: #FFFFFF; }

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

As you're looking to get most out of your community membership, please consider include a profile picture to increase user engagement & additional resources to your reference that can really benefit you:

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)