Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance dialog for T52EL is incomplete

stephanieanthony89
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am taking over for the FI part and now I am trying to transfer the information into the G/L account but I am having a big issue

1. Can see this error popping us - (Name Surname - posting not cleared Period zz/zzzz A)

2. I ran the SE31 using the Table/View T52EL and the error message coming up is "The maintenance dialog for T52EL incomplete or not defined"

Can you please help?

PS: The system we are using is SAP ECC 6 EHP8 SPS 21

Thank you in advance,

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

stephanieanthony89
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello
thank you everyone for your answer. Turn out it was never post to accounting because the balance on the payroll wasn't balanced and my client doesn’t accept that a human input error was done.

Thank you again

Melanie

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback.

Please think to adjust the title of your question which is currently "Maintenance dialog for T52EL is incomplete" (the one which makes people visit this thread), but you seem to be interested only about "transfer the information into the G/L account".

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When there is no dialog maintenance for a database table look for maintenance views on this table. There are some maintenance view on this table such as V_T52EL, with the view name, use SM30 to find suitable Customizing option such as OH00.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's SM31 (or SM30), not SE31.

This message is normal if you directly access some table/view which are not designed to be accessed this way.

If you type T52EL click on the "Customizing" button, it will help you to find the corresponding IMG activity (SPRO) and you'll find for instance "Assign Wage Type Output Types" in SPRO, that you can then display or maintain. If you display the Technical Details, you will find the shortcut (possibly the transaction code OH02).

NB: "Find Maintenance Dialog" just shows technical tables or views using a table which may not be suitable. Prefer "Customizing" because SPRO is a functional entry point.

thilakan_t
Participant
0 Kudos

for 2 - you can click on "Find Maintenance Dialog" button on SM30 to display all maintenance view created for given database table and choose appropriate one.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to link Wage type with your Symbolic Account

Means you have linked symbolic Account with GL in but not Wage type with Symbolic Account

Table to refer

T030 via SE16

T52EL via SM30