cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain County of Origin Automatically on the Batch Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts:

I currently have a requirement where they would like the Country of Origin, which resides on the Batch Record, to be automatically maintained. Anyone have any ideas how to automatically populate this information without having a user enter it manually.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Thanks for all of your help. I think I am headed in the right direction now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

reward points as a way to say thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPMM07M_003 Purchasing Exit

EXIT_SAPLV01Z_013 Manufacturing Exit

Include Name

The name of the custom ABAP include that will be in the user exit.

ZXMBCU03 - Purchasing

ZXVBZU09 - Manufacturing

Update Master_Batch_Record as required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I attempted this by maintaining CoO on the "Foreign Trade Export" view and created the needed Batch Class with CoO on it. I then ran through the order process from Production Order to Delivery Note. At no point did the CoO get transferred to the Batch Record or the Delivery Note. Any thoughts of why this is not happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check OSS notes 619913 on Batch FAQ, may be useful.

Question:

How can batch master data be valuated in goods movement?

Answer:

Basically, only certain batch master fields can be changed within inventory management. Those fields are: date of manufacture, date of expiry, last goods receipt date, next inspection date, external batch number, batch vendor.

Those data are set (partially automatically) depending on the customizing settings and business-operational processes.

Further batch data such as country of origin, region of origin, and freely available date fields can be changed in user exits only.

To newly create a batch in goods movement, use exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_003.

If Transaction MIGO is used, the exits EXIT_SAPLV01Z_011 through _014 are processed as well when the 'classification' button is pressed.

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

country Origin can be maintained in material master or Puchase Info record.

Create characterstic for country of origin with additional data (tabke field) MARC-HERKL and assign to batch class.

regards

Srinivas