cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO Prebooking Approval Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a issue with the prebooking approval workflow.

We are on EHP5, and using LSO2.0. and using the BSP applicaiton HCM_LEARNING for lerners portal.

Please provide us some info regrding the prebooking workflow,

1) Where will we be able to put the code to trigger the prebook event?

2) How should we manage to displayed the prebooking requests in portal.

We could see that in BSP application it self has the function module LSO_PREBOOKING_PREPARE_C which directly completes the prebooking and also there no no option to put the evet prebook in infotype 5041 Workflow Settings as the action types are defined as doomain values.

Regards,

Umesh Chaudhari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Umesh,

We have standard workflow template (WS12000003).The workflow is triggered base upon LSO_PARTIC – BOOKREQUEST,business object-event linkage .The SAP standard template offers only up to a single level of approving/decision making.

Also, there is no standard template available for Pre booking a training request which also cites no associated event is triggered whenever a request is Pre booked,Therefore the workflow for

Pre booking was triggered with the help of standard FM : SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW.The associated values of container elements were duly passed. When ‘X’ was passed to container element Pre book, the workflow program recognized it as a Pre book request.  Also an entry with

relationship (HRP1001-RELAT) ‘027’ is created in standard table HRP1001 for every Pre booking request initiated.

Ask help from Abap'rs.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW was this palced in BSP application HCM_LEARNING or some enhancement was done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any thoughts on prebooking approval?

puneet
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

You have to check with Workflow consultant and then they will create custom workflow..

Thanks

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Puneet,

A custom workflow can be created but my requirement is the palce holder from where the workflow event will be triggered?

is this not available in standard? in case of4.7 version there was a prebooking workflow available in the system.

So my questions are,

1) Where will we be able to put the code to trigger the prebook event?

2) How should we manage to displayed the prebooking requests in portal.

puneet
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Umesh,

As per my knowledge, there is no Standard Workflow for Prebooking functionality.

You have to create custom workflow..

Thanks

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punnet,

Any idea how will you trigger the event for the prebooking? also how to handle the data getting saved in the system.

Regards,

Umesh