cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO: Booking, Prebooking and Waitlist monitor - how many prebookings is too many?

0 Kudos

Hi All

We're using the LSO Administrator Portal package which has 'Booking, Prebooking and Waitlist monitor' on the Worklist page.

I can understand how SAP is determining that there are too few bookings (i.e. bookings have not met minimum capacity), however I don't understand where the parameters are set for 'too many prebookings' or 'too many waitlist bookings'.

Is it a setting against the course or course type? If so, can someone tell me what infotype? I can't see it.

Thanks!

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure about prebookings from the top of my head. But waiting list is table T77S0 entry - SEMIN - WKAPM (observe documentation!)

You may find a prebooking entry there as well, but I don't have a system in front of me to check right now

0 Kudos

Excellent, thanks - I can see that one for the Waiting List. Can't see anything for Prebooking capacity however, so that one is still eluding me.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Chris

I am actually struggeling with the same question as you. As already mentioned, the capacity is defined on course type level with the values for minimum, optimum and maximum capacity. What exactly is meant with the comparison capacity?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Charlotte

0 Kudos

The settings for 'too many prebookings' are set against the POWL query LSO_ADMIN_ALERT_PREBOOKINGS. The settings are 'percent over' and 'comparison capacity'. SAP compares the number of prebookings against the comparison capacity on the course type, takes into account the percentage and, if the criteria is met, the course is included on the POWL list.