Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquidity Damages

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Liquidity Damages (LD) are manually controlled and separate financial entry needs to be passed for penalty.

Also the LD deductions are appearing in the normal creditors account and the bifurcation of LD amount is not available separately.

Now I believe for retention we have a scenario where we can used the holdback and retainage and installment payment terms but for LD what do we need to do?

For the deductions appearing in the normal creditors we can have a SGL indicator used so that it sits in another reconciliation account is what I think. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

If this is only Financial entry for LD, then you would handel this with a Unique text idetification eithre in Header text in BKPF table or line item text / assignment / SPGL assignment fileds in BSEG. This will help you to populate that Unique text in line item report of vendor.

Hope this would help.

BR

Parag

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Parag,

The requirement is such that when the material is received say with some delay then you need to deduct liquidation charges. Currently the same is manually passed and the requirement is to somehow include it to the P2P.

Thanks and Regards

Chetan