cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KP06 Cost center Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all we have a issue with KP06 Plannig to Cost centers and Cost elements,using Excel Upload option we have

our own layout maintained in KP66 ,report painter and assigned the same in to Planning layout,

it shows uploaded correctly in kp06 but some how doesn't show any values or some time only few values out of 12 months,

Please help me ,

Thank you ,

Sandhya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is hard to tell where the problem is, since you say the log shows the upload successful. I think some of the data which you see as uploaded may be entered manually by someone and may not be from your upload.

I suggest you try the following (am not sure if already tried this), instead of creating the file from scratch:

1. KP06 > Enter your parameters.

2. Click on Overview (<F5>).

3. Confirm macro warning with u201Cactivate macrosu201D if this message appears.

4. Delete last line Cost Element Total. If necessary remove Excel worksheet protection for deleting these entries.

6. From the menu, choose File -> Save Copy As and save the file as *.csv or *.txt.

7. Make necessary changes to the file.

8. Choose Extras -> Excel Planning -> Upload.

9. Note that last line cost element (total) must be deleted in the file.

Check the log...if successful check the report KSBL.

Hope this helps.

PS: Please don't open multiple threads for the same issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for your valuble time to answer my Issue,Unfortunately I tried all the things you mentioned ,My Excel File is free from the Totals column in the Bottom and it is in the right format (I checked in KP66 layout),and it shows upload is successful which is bothering,may be I'm missing some thing which I'm not sure,

Folks any help?

Regards,

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, which version of SAP are you working on.

Check if the following SAP notes helps:

181972 - Excel Upload: Not all data is transferred

319713 - Error with Excel upload - possible causes

I'm sure these notes will help you to troubleshoot the issue.