Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IH--Other Adj Credit in PLA BED Account How to Clear

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When JV was passed using J1IH--Other Adjs the following entry was passed when tried to give credit to Cenvat Receivable Account (since at that time there was a credit balance in Cenvat Receivable Account)

Cenvat Clearing Account Dr 2.58

PLA BED Account 2.58

With the above entry, PLA BED is showing a credit balance of Rs.2.58 lakh.

instead of the following entry

Cenvat Clearing Account Dr 2.58

Cenvat Receivable Account 2.58

How I can I pass the following rectification entry (now Cenvat Receivable Account shows a debit balance) in order to clear the Credit balance in PLA BED Account

PLA BED Account Dr 2.58

Cenvat Receivable Account 2.58

Whether a normal JV can be passed using either FB50 or F-02 for the above? If normal entry is passed will there be any problem while running J2IUN?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

The manual entry that you are planning will lead to inconsistency between your GL and excise registers.

The GL accounts you propose can be easily addressed by creating a new sub transaction type and once the same is in your production system, you can achieve the required entries.

Hope this helps.

Vikas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

As advised by our consultants--

Entry passed in J1IH other Adjs by giving Dr to PLA BED A/c and Cr automatically goes to Cenvat Receivable A/c

Regds

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can not post direct entry to your Excise GL Account through F-02 or FB50, for doing entry you can use T-Code FB41,

There will not be any issues if you are posting from PLA to your CENVAT Rec...

Br,Vivek

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Which Document Type I should give in FB41? Our excise document type is EX.

Regards

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use either document type you are using for Excise of normal document type you are using for JV booking i.e. SA.

Br,Vivek

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Thank you. So I have chosen document type as EX and passed entry in FB41 in testing client. When verified Table J_1IPART2 is not updated. Will there be any issue while running J2IUN then?

Regards

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing J2IUN system check the balance of your GL Account..I don't think it so there will be any problem..

Br,Vivek